Having friends for life

Having friends for life is so important, for some its so easy to make friends for someone like me its so difficult or complicated .......yes i said "its difficult"..Our society is like people who have many friends are good by nature, very loving and people with less friends have attitude or boring, depressed oh what not......
Well today i'll talk about my life, I don't have much friends in my life i mean it ahhh...Many people have asked me including my mom y don't u have any friends.I don't talk much or hang out with people whom i don't like.I always used to think am not as lucky as others to have many friends and used to feel lonely.But that does't mean i was depressed, You can't tell whom so ever u meet in your daily life are Ur friends and tell me all friends in Ur fb are close to Ur heart I know in that many are frienemies............just think...

People around me judge me based on my friends and what if am hanging with a bitchy girl and this is not a reason y i don't have much friends or many in this world who are like me. I think to be in friendship u should have like minded people around u, if u get them just start to mingle with them.

And be aware of fake friends who are worst-having lot of friends is not big deal guys know who is true to u, who really likes the way u r..... some are good at Ur face and talk some shits at the back and they don't deserve Ur precious time and feelings, they just play with you. Don't hang out with the fake once just  because u don't have anyone to hangout they never do any good to u and Ur life will be more worst then before....BEWARE of this fake friends and just leave them.........
There is a quote FAKE FRIENDS BELIEVE IN RUMORS 
                           REAL FRIENDS BELIEVE IN YOU.........That's so true

Try to find the BFF who really deserves Ur time and feelings, number doesn't mater u can have one or two or even more just make sure they are true.........................  i do have friends who are close to my heart like BFF who really cares for me and listen to all my stupid shits of my life. They support me, cry, laugh with me and "I LOVE THEM ".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 5 ways to use aloe vera gel for your hair and skin- PATANJALI ALOE VERA GEL

Hello everyone!! Today am talking about aloe vera, as we all know aloe vera is being used in Ayurveda since ancient times... As aloe vera ...