Best Hair serum for frizzy hair


MATRIX Deep smoothing serum -this is my all favourite serum which i really swear by and am using this for almost five years now, so today i thought of sharing my favourite hair serum.

My hair is frizzy,dry and wavy, its quite difficult to maintain frizzy hair-this serum just solve my hair, am just sharing my experience, so that it can help at least one out there......

Biolage deep smoothing serum-claims:

  • controls frizz
  • deeply smoothens rough ends 
  • protects hair from humidity
  • adds instant shine
  • instantly detangles
  • nourishes dry hair   
My opinion on these claims: yes it do controls frizz but i didn't feel it smoothens rough ends (please comment bellow if some feels the same) and as Singapore is so humid it do protects my hair, the other things like instant shine ,detangles yes it do work as they claim.....

Cost in INDIA : Its really affordable Rs275 for 100ml.

How to use : Use this on a wet hair,just take two drops on Ur palm rub it and apply fully on the length of Ur hair.... 

I hope this helped u just give a try u will be amazed of the result....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 5 ways to use aloe vera gel for your hair and skin- PATANJALI ALOE VERA GEL

Hello everyone!! Today am talking about aloe vera, as we all know aloe vera is being used in Ayurveda since ancient times... As aloe vera ...