The Face Shop-Real Nature Rice Face Mask

Hello guys..............

Today,am reviewing The Face Shop -Real Nature Rice Face Mask  which I really like and am using face shop mask from a long run like 3 years now, as my skin is sensitive I think this product will help someone with sensitive and dull skin..............

As many of us don't have time for home made skin care, this sheet masks will help to take care of the skin.... This sheet Face mask is with rice extract,  and it provides natural moisture and nourishes the skin..

what they claim?

The face shop Real nature rice face mask-Brightening mask sheet with rice essence softens and brightens rough,darkened skin.(Drenched in clear serum/Formula without added parabens)


Directions to use:

  1. Wash face and apply toner or rose water does the job
  2. Pull out the mask and place on face 
  3. Remove after 10 to 15 minutes and pat face lightly to absorb remaining essence into skin .
Caution:
External use only,avoid contact with eyes,keep out of children,discontinue use if irritation or rash appears......

My opinion:

As I mentioned above I have sensitive skin and am using it for 3 years now i didn't get any rash or irritation with this sheet mask, so I really swear by this product.The Face Shop Real Nature Rice Face Mask has a pleasant smell, which makes really relaxed.  It makes my skin bright instantly and it does what it claims.... Its easy to carry these sheet mask while travelling......I Usually use it in the night time which is very relaxing and it hydrates my skin.I Usually wear it on my skin for 15 minutes. Its a must buy for people with dull skin....

Price:
It cost about 3.9$ in Singapore for one sheet mask but, it will be in offer almost all the time 5 for 10$ which is 2$ per sheet mask.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 5 ways to use aloe vera gel for your hair and skin- PATANJALI ALOE VERA GEL

Hello everyone!! Today am talking about aloe vera, as we all know aloe vera is being used in Ayurveda since ancient times... As aloe vera ...