Best Body lotion for dry skin- Vaseline

Its really hard to maintain dry skin, I have suffered a lot during winters in India,what ever if u apply its just for one or two hours i was really fed up of trying products, by afternoon my hands used to look really ugly- i mean it, i just used  to cover my hands all the time- even in summers.........

Later on I realized its because all the chemicals am trying on my skin are making it dry.......but some of my suggested, might be am not drinking enough water which my body needs, lol:) in this generation even kids know it, Ur body should be hydrated which intern helps Ur skin....  Then I decided to stop experimenting on my skin and just did some research where i came to know that u should apply body lotion which contains more percentage of glycerin, yes this so important then I started to use this product VASELINE-Intensive care .

Let me tell u what it claims: 
  •    Clinically proven to keep dry skin healed for 3 weeks 
  •     non greasy 
  •     deeply moisturizes to heal dry skin


Well i dono about dry skin healed for 3 weeks but for me it took around 2 to 3 months for a noticeable change in my skin.....yes its non greasy as it claims.

Ingredients: The main ingredient which i noticed is glycerin and its the second ingredient on the list.
that means the percentage of glycerin is more in this product so this is the one product for dry skin people like me..................

How to use: Apply this product all over Ur body just after Ur shower which really makes Ur skin feel healthy  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 5 ways to use aloe vera gel for your hair and skin- PATANJALI ALOE VERA GEL

Hello everyone!! Today am talking about aloe vera, as we all know aloe vera is being used in Ayurveda since ancient times... As aloe vera ...