SHAMPOO FOR DRY HAIR-The body shop-Rainforest moisture shampoo for dry hair


The body shop-Rain forest moisture shampoo for dry hair-this shampoo is silicone free,sulfates free, no parabens,no colorants that's what they claim.....

I have dry hair, so i tried this product from Body shop before i have tried many shampoo which made my hair more dry and as well they damaged.....but after using this my hair as become healthy and even my dry ends are healed.....

Why i decide to write this blog? - I met my friend this weekend she told me Ur hair is looking so healthy n soft.... it feels so good when some one notice a change in u and if its positive- i mean it...........who likes mean comments or negative things:)  OK going back to my review about the product- I have reduced the use of  hair conditioner , yes girls this product moisturizes my hair so well.......i use conditioner weekly once.... It smells like rose for me and its very good....

How to use: I use a small bowl/cup to mix this shampoo with water and use it, if u directly take it on the palm and try  to lather u need more product....

so overall the best shampoo for dry hair which i have used, try it even u might like.....

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 5 ways to use aloe vera gel for your hair and skin- PATANJALI ALOE VERA GEL

Hello everyone!! Today am talking about aloe vera, as we all know aloe vera is being used in Ayurveda since ancient times... As aloe vera ...