Nair easi wax -Waxing strips (review)

Nair easi wax-Large waxing strips are really life savers for me, and they are easy to use........The Nair waxing strips claims this strips for all skin type and ideal for removing unwanted hair from the body quickly and easily. In just few minutes, your skin will be left smooth and hair free for several weeks.Nair easi wax is suitable for most body areas,leaving you with totally touchable skin......It comes with 20 wax strips and they are dermatologically tested.

This was recommended to me by my friend 3 years back since then this waxing strips are my life savers.. Before was quite scared about using home waxing -it might hurt me or my skin but this really made my skin smooth.....I use it for my legs every 2 or 3 weeks, and i use this for my legs only.......

How to use it?

  • Warm strips between palms and slowly peel apart.
  • Smooth onto skin in direction of hair growth.
  • Hold skin taut and firmly zip strips back.
Use this strips on clean skin with no moisturizer and use sun screen before going out. Do a patch test before using this strips. Not suitable for use by people suffering from diabetics or circulatory problems.

It also contains 2 after care wipes, it helps to remove any wax residue,soothe the skin and moisturise to leave skin feeling soft, silky and smooth..

Price- $12.95 for 20 wax strips
I bought it from MUSTAFA Singapore

2 comments:

Top 5 ways to use aloe vera gel for your hair and skin- PATANJALI ALOE VERA GEL

Hello everyone!! Today am talking about aloe vera, as we all know aloe vera is being used in Ayurveda since ancient times... As aloe vera ...