THINGS TO BUY OR NOT-MAKEUP ADDITION

Hello everyone... I decided to do a mini review on some make up products, I have some products which I like and some I regret buying so i don't want u all to spend money on things which are not worth. whether its $1 or $50 it should be useful, ok today am reviewing on some affordable makeup products like Essence,Lakme, Color combos, Catrice. 
makelifesimplewithme

So today i have six products to review...Soon I'll do a review on skin care addition on things to buy or not comment bellow which product review u want to see...

Essence mosaic blush:
When I went to gaurdian i found esssence section at the corner as people where talking so much on essence products I really wanna give a try on this brand, and I bought essence mosaic blush what caught my eye is the names of these blushes I really loved it.. The shade is 20 all you need is pink...
makelifesimplewithme

The texture of the powder is really soft but its not as pigmented as I expected and the shade doesn't suit Indian/wheatish skin tone it just don't show up so well.. I think i should have tried different shade but as its not pigmented i think its a waste to invest on this product...
The powdered blush is composed of 3-shades.
makelifesimplewithme

To buy or not: I'll never buy and not recommended...

Essence and color combos lipstics:
essence and color combos lipstics

As am a lipstick addict recently am into nudes, and bought so many nude lipstics so today am doing a review on 3 nude lipstics which i bought from Sasa Singapore and Guardian Singapore
I bought 2 lipsticks fom color combos one is in the shade 01 and the other is 08.. As they are mineral lipsticks they are very hydrating on lips and u dont need any lip balm before this lipstics... And the packaing also looks attractive but thimg is it don't stay long as they are affordable for the price can't expect more..
make life simple with me

The essence lipsticks are also good in texture and they are shimmer lipsticks its in the shade 10 and even this is quite hydrating..

To buy or not: yes, can buy this product..

Lakme absolute perfect radiance:
makelifesimplewithme

Lakme is a well know brand and am using lakme products from so many years -Lakme absolute perfect radiance I started to use this from my college days, back then i used to love this product but now they have changed the packaging and they have changed the formulations as well... It make my face more dry and patchy which i don't want ..One reason Why I used to love this is because it has sunscreen with it and it smells like heaven i love the smell of Lakme absolute perfect radiance.. 

To buy or not:  yes, can buy...It's not good for dry skin people, if u have oily to normal skin and if ur a college going girl or on budget then this product is really good....

Catrice Eye liner pen:
makelifesimplewithme

Catrice cosmetics products are quite affordable you can find this in watsons and Guardian in Singapore.. As this is affordable makeup product review am talking about what all brands we can get easily.. Ok talking about the eye liner pen its water proof eyeliner pen with felt tip for a precise line, extra long lasting this what they claim... Yes, it's waterproof, long lasthing agreed but this lasted me for 3 to four uses later the dark black color is not showing what's the use of buy a product for 3 uses...

To buy or not : no, not to buy this product.

2 comments:

Top 5 ways to use aloe vera gel for your hair and skin- PATANJALI ALOE VERA GEL

Hello everyone!! Today am talking about aloe vera, as we all know aloe vera is being used in Ayurveda since ancient times... As aloe vera ...